Season Finales this week

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Did anybody else think the "tryout for next season" between the two girls during the finale of The Biggest Loser to be in incredibly poor taste? I like the Biggest Loser because I love seeing people achieve their goals, but that really rubbed my wife and I the wrong way.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
SUPERNATURAL Baby! Entertaining show...Season Finale on Thursday.

:yes:

That and Smallville are a pretty good combo on Thursday nights. Yes, I admit. I like Smallville, okay?! Erica Durance is smoking hot as Lois Lane.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
When Scrubs tries to be emotional it's at its best.

That last scene (with the montage) got me pretty hard. I blame it on pregnancy hormones, but I cried.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
That last scene (with the montage) got me pretty hard. I blame it on pregnancy hormones, but I cried.

I think my favorite part was how JD tricked Dr. Cox into revealing how he really felt about him. I like that a lot better than Cox finally breaking down and giving him a hug.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I think my favorite part was how JD tricked Dr. Cox into revealing how he really felt about him. I like that a lot better than Cox finally breaking down and giving him a hug.

I loved that, too. It reminded me a little of that first season episode when Cox was doing a rundown of all of the interns to the board or something, and talked about how he thought JD was the shining star - but would never say it to JD's face. I loved how JD exploited an intern for his own good. :)

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I loved that, too. It reminded me a little of that first season episode when Cox was doing a rundown of all of the interns to the board or something, and talked about how he thought JD was the shining star - but would never say it to JD's face. I loved how JD exploited an intern for his own good. :)
The second to last episode when Cox does the half backflip made me laugh harder than I have in years. Thank God for DVR.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
The second to last episode when Cox does the half backflip made me laugh harder than I have in years. Thank God for DVR.

I rewound and watched in slow-mo. The landing killed me.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I rewound and watched in slow-mo. The landing killed me.
I went as far as to tape it with my cell phone and set that as my wallpaper. I laugh every time I look at it.
"Did I make it?"
"No you did not."
"I don't care, it was worth it."
The second best line of the season was when JD said it was going to be "raining abs" when they got to the beach.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I went as far as to tape it with my cell phone and set that as my wallpaper. I laugh every time I look at it.
"Did I make it?"
"No you did not."
"I don't care, it was worth it."
The second best line of the season was when JD said it was going to be "raining abs" when they got to the beach.

I have to admit - everything that came out of "Jo's" mouth killed me. Her whole thing with "doing something [she] is good at, like..." destroyed me in the second-to-last episode. I would have to rewind pretty much any scene with her in it. She was delightfully horrible.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I have to admit - everything that came out of "Jo's" mouth killed me. Her whole thing with "doing something [she] is good at, like..." destroyed me in the second-to-last episode. I would have to rewind pretty much any scene with her in it. She was delightfully horrible.
And she was a chubby chaser for awhile there. Right in my wheel house.