Season Ticket Question Mobile v $399

iowastatechris

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Burlington, IA
My wife and I have been Mobile Season Ticket holders for a number of years and really enjoyed it. I feel like you get quite a bit of bang for your buck with those tickets. We used to sit in the old SEZ before it was bowled in, and did like knowing exactly where our seats would be each week.

I have been considering "upgrading" to the $399 season Tickets. Has anyone done this recently? If so what section did you end up in? I am not a Donor fwiw. Just trying to kind of weigh out options on which tickets to get next year.

cysdaone

Mar 18, 2015
Des Moines Area
My wife and I have been Mobile Season Ticket holders for a number of years and really enjoyed it. I feel like you get quite a bit of bang for your buck with those tickets. We used to sit in the old SEZ before it was bowled in, and did like knowing exactly where our seats would be each week.

I have been considering "upgrading" to the $399 season Tickets. Has anyone done this recently? If so what section did you end up in? I am not a Donor fwiw. Just trying to kind of weigh out options on which tickets to get next year.
Here is a link to the seating in Jack Trice. The $399 tickets are around each endzone. https://cyclones.com/sports/2017/7/12/2022seasontickets.aspx

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We first bought season tickets when those sections were like $99 tickets. That has been like 15 or so years ago and we are still in the same section. Recommend if you do the $399 the west side. Less wind and not having to look in the sun either.

iowastatechris

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Burlington, IA
Thanks Cycloner. Are you in the upper deck or the lower bowl? It looks like there are several sections in the lower bowl and a few upper deck. I am assuming a newcomer like myself would likely be in the upper deck, but could be mistaken.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Thanks Cycloner. Are you in the upper deck or the lower bowl? It looks like there are several sections in the lower bowl and a few upper deck. I am assuming a newcomer like myself would likely be in the upper deck, but could be mistaken.
We are in the lower bowl section 2. We've had a couple of seats next to us that have not been sold as season tickets and we get new people there every week.

Help Support Us

Become a patron