Seemingly never ending Iowa MBB thread (still going.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Lol, is that it? So Tech should be left out over teams like Fresno State? Ok, the conference was the #2 ranked RPI league this year so thats kind of a lame excuse.

Does the NIT take attendance into account? If so that would be a negative for TT.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
The NIT is a damn fine season for that program. A lot of overachieving local underdogs on that team. Reminds me of UNI in their prime.

Reactions: NATEizKING

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't blame you. Hopefully the basketball season lasts a few more weeks, cuz November is a long ways away.

And this thread has barely been about basketball for hundreds of pages now
I know that you are here because you don't have any more meaningful games. Sucks for you.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
You can't make this up:

Iowa fans think they'd be better without their (by far) best player. Yes. Their First Team All Big-Ten player and one of the best pure shooters in college basketball. They think they would do better without him.

Derp.

Don't tell Iowa fans this but Matt, Naz, and Monte shot the ball better and have better shootings stats than Jok. Even Burton make a higher % of his threes.

Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Maybe I'm just not looking but I've seen that tweet from Iowa athletics about being "last 4 out" in quite a few places, but has anyone else confirmed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.