SIGNING DAY CENTRAL 2024

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
Hey y'all. Put together one of the biggest projects I've ever done for CF over the past couple weeks. I wanted to go all out for Signing Day this year and make it the norm for recruiting coverage here at CycloneFanatic.

It took a lot trying to track down all of the athletes for interviews, and we're still working on adding some more ahead of Wednesday. There's only about three that we haven't gotten a hold of out of the list, so stay tuned for that.

Appreciate all of you diehards for following along and I hope you enjoy it!

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
Really excited for Cooper Alexander. He’s got some wiggle and gets up the field quickly after the catch. The way he protects the ball reminds me of Travis Kelce. Will be fun to see him and Brahmer out there together.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Really excited for Cooper Alexander. He’s got some wiggle and gets up the field quickly after the catch. The way he protects the ball reminds me of Travis Kelce. Will be fun to see him and Brahmer out there together.

All of the sudden we’ve become TE University…. it’s all we can seem to recruit at a high level.

• Disagree
Reactions: Aclone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I’m just saying that TE is by FAR ISU’s most talented and deep position on the team already…. and also the most talented players coming in this signing period too.

Not sure how we keep them all here? Will some move to other positions to get on the field?

• Disagree
Reactions: Aclone and nrg4isu

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Don't fall into the trap of looking only at recruiting rankings. Especially for the "surprise" guys that recently committed. There's a lot of underrated talent in this class.

For fun, go back and look at the past 2-6 years and look at which players had great careers versus their recruiting rankings. In a lot of cases it's the guys at the bottom rankings that showed up the most.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Hey y'all. Put together one of the biggest projects I've ever done for CF over the past couple weeks. I wanted to go all out for Signing Day this year and make it the norm for recruiting coverage here at CycloneFanatic.

It took a lot trying to track down all of the athletes for interviews, and we're still working on adding some more ahead of Wednesday. There's only about three that we haven't gotten a hold of out of the list, so stay tuned for that.

Appreciate all of you diehards for following along and I hope you enjoy it!

I just want to see the athletic department dust off the old fax machines for these days. Nothing says signing day like the pictures of fax machines spitting out LOIs.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Does CMC still hold a public meeting in the Sukup End Zone Clubhouse later today to discuss his new signees? Those have always been entertaining. But do people have time to go attend it anymore?

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Yup. I think with the wild west that is NIL and the transfer portal these days everyone knows that these "signees" are potentially just short-term rentals. Gone are the days when most guys you sign will be around your program for 4-5 years.
90% of the current roster will finish their college careers here. Sure, there are kids going to try to get paid, but most kids still want to play. This statement is not necessarily true for Iowa State

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron