Alert: Site Announcement: Unrivaled Cyclone Fanatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
I think the site is great as is, but I'm sure any changes you guys make will be killer!

Any possibility we could get a "last page" button on the mobile app for the forum?

Is the logo staying the same? I love the fact that the cyclone doubles as the initials of the site (it took me 1 year of using this site to notice though).

Holy smokes!!! How have I never noticed that!?!?!?!?

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
Will the new site have a feature to keep threads on track or auto combine 50 threads on the same topic?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I think the site is great as is, but I'm sure any changes you guys make will be killer!

Any possibility we could get a "last page" button on the mobile app for the forum?

Is the logo staying the same? I love the fact that the cyclone doubles as the initials of the site (it took me 1 year of using this site to notice though).

I never saw it until your post. Thanks. It is cool.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
He gives 110% everyday in the hopes of getting Taylor Swift to notice him. It's a bold strategy!

Maybe the CF logo is really a TS. Take another look at it. Could be.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I wonder if Mrs. Chris Williams wanders onto the site from time to time.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I'm pretty surprised so many people have never noticed the CF in the symbol. But the upgrades sound tight!

CloneCubbie

Sep 14, 2007
Gods Country (Ames), Iowa
And to celebrate I think CF should sell new cool t-shirts!! Yea!

I think these shirts are sweet. Only red and gold and something Iowa State themed, like: "Keep Calm and Cyclone On" would be sweet! Then instead of the crown, an I-State logo.

Ehh? Ehh?

KEEP-CALM-AND-CARRY-ON-T-SHIRT-MENS-BOLD-RED__37714_zoom.jpg

I think college students would buy the crap out of these!!! I'll only ask that I get the first one for free for suggesting such an awesome idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron