Alert: Site Announcement: Unrivaled Cyclone Fanatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
COUPONS COUPONS!!! I DECLARE UNFAIR! EVEN nws.gov let you preview and comment the "new" look before they unleashed. CF is being out done by the .gov!!! COUPONS.:jimlad:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
All this means is that I have to delay revealing my new username even longer.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
5259_240_500_Frustration.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I'm convinced now that there really is no new site. Just a ploy to keep us on the edge of our seats, continuing to refresh and drive up page views. You win this round, Williams...:skeptical:

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Take your time, would rather have a smooth transition than a buggy site for a couple weeks

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
CycloneErik said:
If it were Wentworth Fanatic, we'd have it now.

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs.

I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis.

But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.