Soliday out at KCCI?

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
2002 Brooke Bauma was the best! Too bad she had to go and get married! Has she learned to read yet? She struggled with that before she left that first time...

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006
Well, if someone has to go, let it be Heather Burnside from Soundoff. I can't hardly stand to watch that anymore since she is on there.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
In bed at 10:15 festivities end at 10:17, asleep by 10:20.

And you are acusing me of not living it up? :wink: I'm not going to ask why the "festivities" only last 2 minutes but you just set yourself up for some jokes there I bet. :biglaugh:

On a given night I may not attempt to go to bed anywhere from 11pm-1am. Usually midnight to 12:30 most nights and I am not a morning person so I'm one of those people that do think 6am is early. :SLEEP: The weekends are whole different story sometimes too depending on what is going on and you probably don't want to know how late I sleep in some of those mornings where I don't have to be somewhere.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Need some pics to know what people are talking about.

Perhaps that one gal will not look as good in HD in 2009.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Sheila Brummer was unceremoniously released by KCCI a couple of years ago to bring in the ditzy Caitlin Coyner, now Weinstein.

Heidi has always been the worst. She can never pronounce names correctly, and always seems to be way behind on sports. Its pretty disgusting watching someone like her making big money mispronouncing names and giving misinformation about sports on the newscast when I'm sitting there knowing that I know more about sports....something she is PAID to research and know backwards and forwards.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Get her out of there and replace with the girl from Fox news at 9...huba huba.

For the early risers have you seen Brooke Bouma (sp?) Al Gore thinks she's let herself go.:smile:

I used to live with Brooke's younger sister. Ran into her at Veishea one year, she was interviewing a friend. I went up to her and talked to her after the interview, and she didn't believe me, even though I told her her sister's name, where we lived, etc.

Anyone remember Carol Maloney from WOI? She was a fox!!! And she knew sports better than most of the male reporters. I think she works for Comcast now. She left WOI I think in 1998 or 1999

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
I used to live with Brooke's younger sister. Ran into her at Veishea one year, she was interviewing a friend. I went up to her and talked to her after the interview, and she didn't believe me, even though I told her her sister's name, where we lived, etc.

Anyone remember Carol Maloney from WOI? She was a fox!!! And she knew sports better than most of the male reporters. I think she works for Comcast now. She left WOI I think in 1998 or 1999

You've got to be kidding. She called Texas A&M "Texas St." once. :eek: