FS: South end zone tickets Tickets sold.

tholder90

Aug 21, 2013
IF I DON'T GET OFFERED THE PRICE IN MY HEAD THAT I WANT FOR THESE WELL THESE TICKETS ARE GOING IN THE TRASH!!!
Did isutoad just change his name???
A true "american farmer" business man would not be doing a thing like this, let alone bragging about it on the internet. Go ahead, throw them in the trash along with your fictional 3000 acres and yourself! What a tool....

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
First I have been reading post that say cheap or free. I feel a brother cyclone had to pay for them and why should I take advantage of home for something I want. Second I own about 3000 acres of farm ground in Carroll Greene Guthrie and Webster counties. If you are a farmer you know what it is worth. Third Im tired of cyclones fans wanting to beg for tickets.

You know, you can get a pretty good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a steer's @ss but you really should just take the butchers word for it.

PlanoClone

Mar 27, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I know it's his tickets and his money... But wasting money is almost the most farmer thing to do.

Not all farmers I know are like this.. But man I know a bunch of them.
Substitute farmer with any other profession and you'll be on to something.

Also, if none of you replying want to buy the tickets, don't. It's really that simple. Instead this has turned into a pissing match with people telling him how he should have phrased it. Geez, just ignore it and move on! (and yes, I'm being hypocritical)

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
First I have been reading post that say cheap or free. I feel a brother cyclone had to pay for them and why should I take advantage of home for something I want. Second I own about 3000 acres of farm ground in Carroll Greene Guthrie and Webster counties. If you are a farmer you know what it is worth. Third Im tired of cyclones fans wanting to beg for tickets.
Hold on. There is probably a government program that will help you out of this situation.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: tholder90

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
Hypocritical Much? There are plenty of posts where you are trying to to advantage of a brother cyclone for more than face value.
I didn't have to dig to far.
https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/parking-pass-c-6-plus-two-k-state-tickets.243124/

• Winner
Reactions: tholder90 and pulse

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Tell you what - I'll trade you my hillside tickets for these ones. That was you get something out of the deal, I get something out of the deal, and my 2 year old can go to 1 more game this year.

Reactions: tholder90

gilaclone

Apr 20, 2006
this turned ugly. I know ISUTOAD. @isutoad ......i'm not trying to change anyone's mind.
people pitch a fit on here when someone asks above face value for tix and parking....
now ISUTOAD wants something for these tickets....and I know him well....he doesn't even want face value....just a decent offer. this is why I generally take my tickets and parking passes elsewhere. @rochclone and I have discussed this many times before.... it never changes
carry on.....

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
this turned ugly. I know ISUTOAD. @isutoad ......i'm not trying to change anyone's mind.
people pitch a fit on here when someone asks above face value for tix and parking....
now ISUTOAD wants something for these tickets....and I know him well....he doesn't even want face value....just a decent offer. this is why I generally take my tickets and parking passes elsewhere. @rochclone and I have discussed this many times before.... it never changes
carry on.....
Seems based on his posting history, he wants something for a lot of tickets a whole bunch of times. Scalper, much?

As others have pointed out, the way he chose to go about it in the OP is what has rubbed some of us the wrong way...

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
carry on.....

Whatever, dude only posts to sell tickets and sells a ton of them. If he wants to run his ticket business through CF, with no fees I might add, he should realize that comments are allowed on here.

Also, the "3000 acres" thing was easily the doucheiest thing I've seen on here in a while, so tell him thanks for that since you know him so well.

ISU4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
carry on.....

Sooooo.... Like $30 and we'd be cool?

tholder90

Aug 21, 2013
Just call me Cory Jr.
That's THE LOWEST, uncool and disrespectful thing I've ever seen now. That's too far!
I'm sure Chris Williams would agree with me on this...
Now you're the biggest douchebag I've ever known! How cool of you to talk about and disrespect the dead. Good luck with your life and future, you're going to need it! I sure hope some of us don't run into to you in "real" life, it might not be the best experience you could ask for... And I'm sure your parents are very proud to raise such an @sshole! Wow! Just wow...

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
There are literally like 5 posts on Cy Fan giving away free tickets and here you are expecting face value. No one is going to buy your tickets. There is literally no market for tickets for this game. But if you'd rather see them go to waste than give them to someone who would use them, well, 'tis the season.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Just call me Cory Jr.

When it comes to Cyclonefanatic you are going
carry on.....

Cyclonefanatic ticket exchange has changed a bunch over the last few years. The quality of tickets is not nearly as good due to the consistent complaining when tickets are priced over face value.

I have two season tickets in Section 233 for basketball. I have given away three games this year already. It sucks because of the investment in the tickets. I'm not going to judge ISUToad for throwing the tickets away. There his tickets and he isn't obligated to give them away. I've held onto tickets instead of giving into a low-ball offer and I'm donated Big 12 tickets to a Dad and son. Every situation is different.

As for the CJ comment....don't flatter yourself. The tickets and contacts you have pale in comparison to CJ.