FS: South end zone tickets Tickets sold.

tholder90

Aug 21, 2013
All our tickets cost us? Thanks for being up front, honest and blunt about not selling "cheap" or "free" because we wouldn't want that from any "true" Cyclone fan for a meaningless game like this... But, I do truly wish you the best of luck sir...

Happy Holidays all!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Love these posts...

I spent the money.. Don't insult me... If you insult me I'll let them go in the garbage.

So you spent lets say... $200 per seat or so...

Garbage = $0
Selling cheap because of demand= $50

$50>$0

Then again it's your money. I know I feel stupid if I spend $5 more then I should on something.

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Other favorites on Craigslist are ...text or email for pictures. Why? Why wouldn't you post them? Instead, reply to 20 messages with the pictures.

isutoad

Nov 12, 2008
IOWA
First I have been reading post that say cheap or free. I feel a brother cyclone had to pay for them and why should I take advantage of home for something I want. Second I own about 3000 acres of farm ground in Carroll Greene Guthrie and Webster counties. If you are a farmer you know what it is worth. Third Im tired of cyclones fans wanting to beg for tickets.

• Funny
Reactions: AgronAlum

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
First I have been reading post that say cheap or free. I feel a brother cyclone had to pay for them and why should I take advantage of home for something I want. Second I own about 3000 acres of farm ground in Carroll Greene Guthrie and Webster counties. If you are a farmer you know what it is worth. Third Im tired of cyclones fans wanting to beg for tickets.

What if due to your generosity a "brother cyclone" was able to attend a game with their family that they normally couldn't afford?

You have every right to ask whatever you want, but don't frame it as being taken advantage of. Please.

Some people are selling cheap or giving away for generous reasons or for simple fact they want butts in the seats for the player's sake.

Last edited:

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
I feel a brother cyclone would want a cyclone fan in his seat if he couldn't be there.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

Are you trying to sell farm land now too or is this still about the End Zone Seats?

Seriously though, if you really aren't going to use them and can't sell them, why wouldn't you find someone who would use and enjoy them? Not saying you have to offer them up on the board here for free, but surely, surrounding those 3000 acres, you have to be able to find someone who'd love to take the tickets and you'd be willing to give them to.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Wow. I think we all see where this goes. Can we just skip to the part where you buy a goose for the Cratchit family?