Stadium Music

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I love our scoreboards and all that, but it does not sound good when they turn it up loud. I would actually prefer it to be loud, but I don't know if it's the speakers or what but it sounds terrible when it gets loud.

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
From our seats on the west side, its annoying to hear the music/PA coming from the north, then echoing off the SEZ.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I love our scoreboards and all that, but it does not sound good when they turn it up loud. I would actually prefer it to be loud, but I don't know if it's the speakers or what but it sounds terrible when it gets loud.

Yea, I wouldn't mind some additional volume (although I don't think it's that quiet), but those speakers just sounded like crap when they were cranked all the way up.

NS4Cy

Apr 27, 2015
Downers Grove, IL
It was a great environment until just after Sweet Caroline played. You could hear someone yell from the other side of the stadium! It was dead quiet, then they decided to do ads instead of music and the crowd was seriously disengaged. Jack Trice would have kept rocking, instead everyone's hangover set in and the crowd was 100% out of the game.

• Agree
Reactions: The_Architect

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I was a big fan of that song they played between the third and fourth quarter. Anyone know it?
200_s.gif

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
I believe it was during the TV timeout immediately after the first touchdown, a rap song played that started with the THX Sound Effect (the steadily growing sound you hear in movie theaters before the movie starts). Anyone happen to know what that song is?

2clones4cy

Dec 2, 2012
I thought the entrance was the best yet! previously they didn't even let Thunderstruck/the fans/the smoke build up and really get the crowd going as they would start the music and the team just run out. Last Saturdays entrance was legit and should be really cool to see if we keep improving come Nov 3rd.

cyhigh

Apr 11, 2006
I believe it was during the TV timeout immediately after the first touchdown, a rap song played that started with the THX Sound Effect (the steadily growing sound you hear in movie theaters before the movie starts). Anyone happen to know what that song is?

Yes, now we are getting somewhere. I can hear it but can't remember any lyrics.