Starzzzz/Offerzzzz vs Dreamy

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
With all of our obsessions on starzzzz/offerzzz (I think I did that right) on CF, at what point do you think fans on other boards will start to care if there is a Dreamy following (ie being recruiting by Dreamy himself)?

CFH and team seem to be doing a good job at evaluating early talent (we obviously need a bigger sample to confirm but it looks promising) on guys that don't have many offers or a high ranking when we initially make contact. I for one have drank the kool-aid and won't second guess anyone they evaluate and offer.....for now:wink:

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Since zzzzzz's are so commonly used "as a joke" on this site when described someones ratings, maybe we could transition the number of zzzz's given to signify the "dreamy" rating or how much Fred wants this kid in Cardinal and Gold.

For example, Noskowiak is garnering a CF rating of 4 z's due to Fred's and TJ's early and comprehensive interest.

Someone else will have to the the standardizing, I'm just the idea man.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Since zzzzzz's are so commonly used "as a joke" on this site when described someones ratings, maybe we could transition the number of zzzz's given to signify the "dreamy" rating or how much Fred wants this kid in Cardinal and Gold.

For example, Noskowiak is garnering a CF rating of 4 z's due to Fred's and TJ's early and comprehensive interest.

Someone else will have to the the standardizing, I'm just the idea man.

I like it. Maybe one Z for Fred, one for TJ but they also get an additional Z from each based on the year they were recruited. To use your example Noskowiak would get 6 z's because he's a sophmore (right?) and is loved by both TJ and CFH. A senior would only get 2 z's as we are going against the theory of early recruiting?

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
I would advise you not to eat at an establishment called Zorbaz.

Or wear these?

32-29574-Y.jpg

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I don't even know what the original point of this thread was, nor do i even a little bit understand the title.