[Steele Jantz] I found him... and it's amazing

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I don't care for WRNL much anymore but I did enjoy the interview/Pod.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Can someone post a link to the Steele Jantz? I can’t find it on Spotify or their site

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
steele still cool as hell damn

Yeah...when he was here didn't seem to say much and just did his thing on the field...would have LOVED more of this personality coming out 10 years ago, lol.

I will say, a big kudos to him for being happy, living his life, and approaching it in what appears to be a pretty chill manner. I know I speak for myself but probably others, living a bit "outside the lines" like he does seems refreshing and I wish i could approach my days/thoughts more like him.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
steele still cool as hell damn
Could not agree more.

Im only part way though it. I’m not sure what I expected but he’s a really good interview.
Agreed to both. Not that I was expecting a bad interview from Steele, I didn't think he would be that funny and well versed. He seemed kind of quiet while at ISU. Pretty cool to hear hear him say ISU is that much more on the map from even California.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
"I think coaches open carried in the 1950's...."
I caught that too. I also thought that was the most Steele Jantz way ever to leave Iowa State. Liberty Bowl ends and he doesn’t even go back to Ames. He just leaves for California and is gone. And then leaves all his stuff in Ames for whoever wants it.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
"How many jet ski's accidents were there last year?"

• Haha
Reactions: JM4CY

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I caught that too. I also thought that was the most Steele Jantz way ever to leave Iowa State. Liberty Bowl ends and he doesn’t even go back to Ames. He just leaves for California and is gone. And then leaves all his stuff in Ames for whoever wants it.
I think he said he didn't realize he was leaving until two hours before leaving. Thought he said he packed without thought.

Help Support Us

Become a patron