Student Ticket For Sale

C

CyBer

Lol if you were joking, +1

If you're just covering your ***, well, joke's still on you

I was waiting for OP to state that he never got my PM, and then was going to state "who in the hell is going to pay $70 for a student ticket." But the punchline never came.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I was waiting for OP to state that he never got my PM, and then was going to state "who in the hell is going to pay $70 for a student ticket." But the punchline never came.

haha! i was wondering when your PM was coming. come on you wouldnt help another college student out by buying a ticket for $70? hes usually smarter than me so this gives me a perfect reason to say a big, "I told ya so."

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
yeah well, lets talk about cyclone fans ripping off cyclone fans, my dad paid $300 for 3 hillside tickets to the iowa game, and a student ticket at an Iowa game goes for students normally goes for $50-60 easily if its a conference game, I attend Iowa and last year i sold my Ohio state game ticket for $100, Wisconsin for $80 and Ball state for $40 no questions asked...so yeah its unreasonable at ISU to sell that for $100 but its a hot commodity and if kids don't have tickets and are desperate to go they will spend that much if they have the extra cash laying around

C

CyBer

haha! i was wondering when your PM was coming. come on you wouldnt help another college student out by buying a ticket for $70? hes usually smarter than me so this gives me a perfect reason to say a big, "I told ya so."

I have tickets so I don't need another one. Plus he's ripping people off big time, so I hope he doesn't get anyone to buy it. That basically pays for his season tickets right there.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Ive sold 3 hillsides for $65 a piece so far for texas, 70 doesnt seem that far out of line. I was also laughed at when I was selling hillsides for the IA game. Sold 4 for 85 and 90 when there were still tickets available. Tickets are worth what you get for them not my fault i got what I asked.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I saw quite a few student tickets for the Iowa Game $100-$120... $70 isn't that far off of that...

A lot more students get hyped up for the Iowa game, it's just a fact. With our lack of success against Texas, many fringe student fans wouldn't drop that kind of cash on a Texas ticket. I'd be surprised if any student would pay over 50 for a Texas ticket.