FS: Student ticket vs. Tech tonight

CtownCy22

May 18, 2010
Might as well just give it away dude.. Student section wont even get full tonght

I agree- You can get a 5 dollar ticket and always have a place in the student section. It wasn't full for Kansas and probably won't be for Baylor much less Texas Tech

C

CyBer

I agree- You can get a 5 dollar ticket and always have a place in the student section. It wasn't full for Kansas and probably won't be for Baylor much less Texas Tech

I have a feeling this game will be full.

Nov 9, 2009
Ames
Any change the Athletic Department takes away a balcony section from students and make those seats available to the general public next year? Seems reasonable considering the ****-poor attendance by the students even for big games.

GWestCyde

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 16, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If I was the Athletic department. I'd sell about 100-200 extra GA seats and open up both sections. I'm a student and am greatly displeased with the turn out this year. I still think that the years to come will bring more students especially for the conference games, but it may be good to consider over selling for the non-con in the future.

JET

Feb 11, 2012
Roseville, MN
If I was the Athletic department. I'd sell about 100-200 extra GA seats and open up both sections. I'm a student and am greatly displeased with the turn out this year. I still think that the years to come will bring more students especially for the conference games, but it may be good to consider over selling for the non-con in the future.

I don't think they'd do it, but agree they probably should.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron