Survivor 46

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Also - if you KNOW you're going to be on survivor, wouldn't it be a great idea to practice walking on a balance beam? It's like making sure one of your team knows how to drive a stick shift on Amazing Race. It's something they do every season and someone always screws it up.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Also - if you KNOW you're going to be on survivor, wouldn't it be a great idea to practice walking on a balance beam? It's like making sure one of your team knows how to drive a stick shift on Amazing Race. It's something they do every season and someone always screws it up.

I always give them the benefit of the doubt on survivor due to the food situation. No food. for that long would mess me up bad.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
If I was going on survivor I would practice on a beam, Practice Grip Strength, and practice as close to the same puzzles as they have on the show. My weakness would be puzzles. I never do them and I am not sure I would be good at them. The other thing I would try and practice would be hand eye coordination for that ball game they usually do in the final 4. Where you have to keep dropping more balls.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
If I was going on survivor I would practice on a beam, Practice Grip Strength, and practice as close to the same puzzles as they have on the show. My weakness would be puzzles. I never do them and I am not sure I would be good at them. The other thing I would try and practice would be hand eye coordination for that ball game they usually do in the final 4. Where you have to keep dropping more balls.
20 years ago the beam would have been a cake walk for me (I was a gymnast in the ancient times) but now I can barely walk a straight line on a level surface. Then again, I'm 40 yrs older than Kenzie, so... :D

Reactions: Drew0311

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Can't deal with all the crying. Do these people know they signed up to leave everything behind for up to 3.5 weeks? None of them could last 39 days.
Maria's really starting to irk me. I think she and Charlie are the only ones this year with any semblance of a brain, and I liked her early on. But last night the way she was carrying on about not getting her letters was a bad look, just because it was coming off as though she thought she was MORE entitled to her letters from her boys, that she missed her kids MORE than others are missing their loved ones. She isn't hurting more than any of the others when it comes to family, but it seemed like she believed she was.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Six unused idols, four in a row. I get a few of them were blindsides, however the last two had people gunning for them/voting for them nearly every tribal. They, like most of the cast, were too busy looking down to final tribal and resume building/saving idol for final five rather than being astute enough to consider the present conditions to last another episode.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Glad Q is finally gone and going home with an idol in his pocket only makes it sweeter. I was worried it was Charlie as they showed everyone casting their vote so I figured he was going to whip out the idol and we'd all collectively groan. Going forward it's clear that Maria is next if she doesn't win immunity. Charlie now knows she was going for the blindside. Kensey Liz and Ben's best move is to get both out and make it hard for the jury to give 1 of them the win as none have really done much gameplay to deserve it.

Reactions: riceville98

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
As dumb as this cast has been I really thought Maria's pitch to Ben might work.

Ben struggling who to pick I have to laugh I think anyone left could beat him.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Kenzie’s strategy appeared to be the “just tell me what to do and I’m a nice person so I’ll get votes” strategy. I’m not sure if she was part of any real gameplay the entire game.

I guess Charlie was just too much in the shadows but it definitely appeared like he was the only one of the final three that played with any actual strategy.

Overall a very disappointing season so let’s hope next year is better.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Funny how clueless Ben was talking up Liz being tough to beat in the final three and Liz’s delusions of grandeur of being a threat. The jury looks when people stated those were hilarious.
I would have loved for Liz to end up in the final 3 just to see her face when she didn’t get any votes.