Tang gonna Tang

9104Griffith

Jul 31, 2010
Chicago
Makes me wonder what preceded their meltdown at Hilton. What made them so paranoid?
Someone had linked an article where someone from KSU had said they were surprised how much ISU seemed to know what they were going to be running. I think their staff knew they got out worked when it came to scouting and were trying to use a distraction rather than admit it.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
He's going to be treating the ISU game like the final 4 at this rate. Good luck with that clown shoes Tang.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Will Tang get fired next year or in 2-3 years?
After that good run last year, and didnt they lose a key guy to injury or legal or portal or something? (Unless i am confusing KUs guy). Thats more than enough to get him another year.

But if they are similar garbage next year i think he would be gone. Idk his buyout or contract or anything tho.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Guess I'm rooting for KU to beat KState tonight because I want KState to be completely off the NCAA tournament bubble when we play them (at least I hope that will be the case). I want our game to be pretty meaningless to their players and their fans in terms of NCAA tournament hopes.

At a time of year when all teams are pretty exhausted, I don't like the fact that we will have one less day of rest and we have to travel to their place.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Guess I'm rooting for KU to beat KState tonight because I want KState to be completely off the NCAA tournament bubble when we play them (at least I hope that will be the case). I want our game to be pretty meaningless to their players and their fans in terms of NCAA tournament hopes.

At a time of year when all teams are pretty exhausted, I don't like the fact that we will have one less day of rest and we have to travel to their place.
Students won’t be there. Should be a walk in the park.

• Optimistic
Reactions: tzjung and aauummm

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

KSU isn’t even close to the bubble now. Beating KU won’t change that.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
They are certainly closer to the bubble if they win @ KU. I agree with "pulling" (I refuse to "cheer" openly for them) for KU tonight, I want the Mildcats with nothing to play for other than NIT seeding in our game. 18-13, 8-10 in the Big 12, ~#70 in NET, five Q1 wins, and six Q2 losses, isn't getting into the tourney this year.

Reactions: nrg4isu and Pope