Tang gonna Tang

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Him and Rodney Terry are pretty much the same guy. Lifelong assistants, and we are learning probably for a reason. Mentally weak teams because they are led by mentally weak coaches. Everything is everyone elses fault.
Peter Principle all-star team candidates.

Reactions: VeloClone

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Or he'll be free for the summer festival tour with his old band, Bang Tango.

Attachments

• Bang Tango.JPG
    Bang Tango.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 9

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
He left the door open for leaving KSU when asked before the season so I would not be shocked at all if this was his last year there. Which would be hilarious.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Disagree.

Beating KU puts KState a lot closer to the bubble, so close that beating ISU after that would be enough to get them in the dance. That's the whole point.
Maybe, but would need to jump a huge amount being in the 70s in NET. I guess at least they won’t win at the Phog. Don’t see them beating us either.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
He's going to be treating the ISU game like the final 4 at this rate. Good luck with that clown shoes Tang.

I really believe if we aren’t playing for anything that game that we rest Tamin, Keshon, and Tre or BRE so it it will either be an asterisk game if we lose and a never ending hammer to bludgeon EMAW with if we win.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: jmb and FerShizzle

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Imagine being a fan of a team with a coach like Tang. Not sure I could do it. If TJ acted like him right now maybe I could put my head in the sand. If we sucked as bad as K State, man I just don't know if I could do it.

Reactions: farcyted

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I really believe if we aren’t playing for anything that game that we rest Tamin, Keshon, and Tre or BRE so it it will either be an asterisk game if we lose and a never ending hammer to bludgeon EMAW with if we win.

This is probably the smart thing to do, but it also goes completely against the character and DNA of the team: everything 100% all of the time. I don’t see it happening.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Imagine being a fan of a team with a coach like Tang. Not sure I could do it. If TJ acted like him right now maybe I could put my head in the sand. If we sucked as bad as K State, man I just don't know if I could do it.

Just the hypocrisy of "no fans can use curse words or they're horrible people" and then watching Tang defend his staff calling innocent college students "mother F'ers" without apologizing...that alone would be enough for me to know our program was being run by a total piece of crap.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Looking forward to how Tang will try to make a positive spin from this game.