Texas & Oklahoma leaving in 2024, period.

Clonefan420

Jan 30, 2023
I'm sure they will. There's really nowhere else for them to go. Bringing Missouri back opened that door.
They could go to the conference that Mizzou was wrestling in before this year. But I do hope they stay, there’s already a limited schools that wrestle.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
They could go to the conference that Mizzou was wrestling in before this year. But I do hope they stay, there’s already a limited schools that wrestle.
Leaving them out just because you are butthurt is cutting off your nose to spite you face. It is good for the league to have quality depth. It really helps with allocations.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Leaving them out just because you are butthurt is cutting off your nose to spite you face. It is good for the league to have quality depth. It really helps with allocations.
Get ASU to join the conference, they have been doing better lately anyhow. Or Let OU stay but they have to pay 2MM annual dues to be a member. Pull some money out of them.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Don't let the door hit you. Enjoy being 4th and 5th fiddle.
4th and 5th? What did the 2 finish the Big12 season last year? I could see this biting OU in the long run. They're built on success which is gonna be hard to come by. Texas will always be Texas and isn't built on success..$$$. I could really see OU becoming another Arkansas. If you're not in the heart of SEC country things become more difficult.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
So how much of the $100 million is distributed to the schools with Texas/OK early departure? Does anyone know that?

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Expansion chat? Grab ASU and the Phoenix market. The pac's only replacement option I can see working is San Diego St. I say pick them up and get into California. I think that's a better option than doubling down in Arizona. The pac will implode at that point imo, and we can pick from the rest. I'm teetering on where Washington and Oregon go?