Texas Special teams coach - monkey attack

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
The coach dumps his wife and kids for a stripper who has a pet monkey.

I didn't think the story was true until the stripper goes on social media defending the monkey.

Reactions: cyfan21

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I had a frozen turkey in my freezer that I started thawing to smoke this weekend. I needed the freezer space and the turkey had been in the freezer for a while so it needed to be cooked. I plan on spatchcocking it which worked out really well last time. Took a little bit of work to do, but it cooked faster and more evenly. I also got better smoke flavor.
Please tell me your pet monkey helped you.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Where is the meme where the monkey goes to her and says,” Yo, we got a problem. I just bit someone.”

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I, like many others, wore a monkey mask to JTS for this game. Texas fans were generally cool with it and took photos with me.
Rumors were that grocery stores ran out of bananas that weekend as well. Was really hoping to see some thrown at the texas sideline.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Still so weird to me. He’s probably making over $500k a year if not $1M. And he’s dating a stripper??? And on top of that not even a very good looking one. I mean, a guy with that bank should be able to go to the Austin strip club and pull the hottest girl there.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Still so weird to me. He’s probably making over $500k a year if not $1M. And he’s dating a stripper??? And on top of that not even a very good looking one. I mean, a guy with that bank should be able to go to the Austin strip club and pull the hottest girl there.
Not sure why you are throwing shade at her compared to him.

He’s the one that dumped his wife and kids. He’s no prize. Did he meet her cause he goes to strip clubs while the wife is home with the kids? Hope they got most of the money.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You can’t stop true love

I think the quote was, they were going all the way up with a CHIMP (not chip) on their shoulders. only one letter, easy that spellcheck didn't catch it.

Also, his wife got lucky not to be with a dude who considers that his dream girl..........yuck.

Reactions: Frak

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Is there something wrong with being a stripper? Are too assuming she's a bad person? Unintelligent? Not worthy?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron