Texas Special teams coach - monkey attack

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Is there something wrong with being a stripper? Are too assuming she's a bad person? Unintelligent? Not worthy?
No, nothing wrong with being a stripper. But by definition, she takes her clothes off in front of random men for money. I just find it strange that a guy making that kind of money would do that.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
No, nothing wrong with being a stripper. But by definition, she takes her clothes off in front of random men for money. I just find it strange that a guy making that kind of money would do that.
Aren’t the poor guys spending their money on food and shelter and their wife and kids?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
They are both bad. Looks like two dipshits found each other. Like I said, the wife is probably better off not to be with a dude that is like that.
Absolutely agree about the wife.

As for the stripper...if she's forced to do it, bad. If it's her choice, it's her choice. Not one I would make, even fifty years ago when I "maybe" had the body for it...I'm kind of prudish, I suppose.

But think about it - there are many actresses (and actors) who bare body parts on screen, and most people don't think twice about it. Danaerys Targaryan, anyone? There seems to be a double standard going on here.

Reactions: BCClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Absolutely agree about the wife.

As for the stripper...if she's forced to do it, bad. If it's her choice, it's her choice. Not one I would make, even fifty years ago when I "maybe" had the body for it...I'm kind of prudish, I suppose.

But think about it - there are many actresses (and actors) who bare body parts on screen, and most people don't think twice about it. Danaerys Targaryan, anyone? There seems to be a double standard going on here.
I would have paid to see you strip 50 years ago, KC…. if that makes you feel any better.

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: 2020cy and jmb

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Still so weird to me. He’s probably making over $500k a year if not $1M. And he’s dating a stripper??? And on top of that not even a very good looking one. I mean, a guy with that bank should be able to go to the Austin strip club and pull the hottest girl there.
With only fans (if she is on it, idk) she might be making more than him.

Also, heard on sicem 365, this guy is apparently super highly thought of as a coach, and is a rumored candidate for a bunch of the smaller texas HC jobs coming open. I was surprised by that, but then it IS texas.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I would have paid to see you strip 50 years ago, KC…. if that makes you feel any better.
She would have a cat instead of a monkey.

I guess if I feel compelled to judge Ms. Thomas for anything without knowing her life story and whatever challenges she has faced, it would be more for getting involved with a married man than the stripping. Seems like if they are cheating with you, they at some point will be cheating on you.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I guess if I feel compelled to judge Ms. Thomas for anything without knowing her life story and whatever challenges she has faced, it would be more for getting involved with a married man than the stripping. Seems like if they are cheating with you, they at some point will be cheating on you.
I’m not judging. Given the dynamics of everything, it was super shocking to me that they were still together, which is why I found it interesting and posted that tweet.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

I had to laugh at the first line. But I absolutely agree with the rest of this. Poaching is just as bad as cheating, IMO.

Reactions: carvers4math

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Ummm...thanks? But that's a hard pass for me. :D
200w.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
A lot of mental gymnastics re: morality/ethics in 2023
My morals have not changed on this. If a woman or man chooses to display their body, that's their choice. If people want to pay to watch, or buy tickets to a movie or subscribe to HBO, that's their choice.
I have NEVER been someone who puts fig leaves on statues.

Help Support Us

Become a patron