ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Happy Thanksgiving Cyclone Nation!

Today - I'm very thankful for all of you. I cannot put into words how much I appreciate you all being so loyal to our website. We appreciate the support more than you know.

I'm thankful for our awesome advertisers.

This year, I'm especially thankful for Jeremy Lind and Sam Jadali, whom without, none of this would look and/or work the way that it does.

I'm thankful for great bosses who get it.

I'm also thankful for my new partner in crime Adam Gray who shares the same vision for CF as I do.

Thank you! Have a great day with your families and get ready for tomorrow!

K

KFitzy87

Thanks for giving me a great site where I can spew my Cyclone guts Chris! Keep up the good work!

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny
Chris,

I'm thankful for what you and all at cf.com do for Cyclone Nation. I'll turn fifty three next month, and having been a cyclone fan since games were played at Clyde Williams Field it's been a long, sometimes rough ride. I've never felt better about being a Cyclone fan. Cyclone Nation is growing stronger and prouder and cf.com has greatly helped with that growth. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all at cf.com.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings with the start of a new rivalry. GO CYCLONES!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Even me?! You like me, you really like me!

But seriously thanks CW, this site is amazing. Thanks for all of your hard work. It's a great time to be a Cyclone, even more so because of people like you.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thanks for all of your hard work, Chris!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
My daughter enrolled this fall in another institution whose fan website "leaves something to be desired." There is nothing like spending some time on their site to make me really thankful for Cyclone Fanatic. Thanks CW.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
We had a perfectly beautiful, wonderful, selfless thread, and you had to ruin it with your banal selfishness. I hope you're proud of yourself, and you think about what you've done.

[video=youtube;3bImBBTaPDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3bImBBTaPDY[/video]