Alert: Thanks everybody

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
The more I think about it, I almost feel sorry for RV. I believe he would have been a much better player and person under CFH's tutelage. I think he is the best perimeter coach in the game, and a great guy. That is why I didn't melt down to bad. I also think the decision revealed an awful lot about the recruit.

Iowa State is a unique and fantastic place, but it isn't for everyone. True Cyclones realize the exceptional nature of attending ISU.

While I can understand this sentiment...let's remember he's a 17 year old kid who's been told he is a superstar for probably 10 years. Character and wise decision making will likely be lacking without perfect mentoring. Thankfully, he has Kaffey.

:jimlad:

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
The more I think about it, I almost feel sorry for RV. I believe he would have been a much better player and person under CFH's tutelage. I think he is the best perimeter coach in the game, and a great guy. That is why I didn't melt down to bad. I also think the decision revealed an awful lot about the recruit.

Iowa State is a unique and fantastic place, but it isn't for everyone. True Cyclones realize the exceptional nature of attending ISU.

Yes we do!

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
When I saw the title of this post, my first thought...CW is leaving? That would be a bigger kick in the stones than RV.

That said, I purposely stayed away from CF after the announcement yesterday. Sounds like it was pretty tame after all. Glad it's over and we can move on. Can't wait for TTU Saturday!

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
Considering the circumstances with "the decision", I think Natty Light would be more appropriate

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron