Thanks to NWICY

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
....for providing a ticket for me for the game tomorrow. I probably wouldn't have been able to acquire one otherwise due to this years circumstances. I drove most of the night to get here this morning and couldn't have had better road conditions. it's looking a little different now. I almost took a tumble tonight just trying to walk from the motel to the Mexican restaurant right beside the Days Inn here on Duff street. I would say I look forward to seeing some of ya'll that I've met over the years but I think most everybody is holding out this year. So I'll just say "See you next year".

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
....for providing a ticket for me for the game tomorrow. I probably wouldn't have been able to acquire one otherwise due to this years circumstances. I drove most of the night to get here this morning and couldn't have had better road conditions. it's looking a little different now. I almost took a tumble tonight just trying to walk from the motel to the Mexican restaurant right beside the Days Inn here on Duff street. I would say I look forward to seeing some of ya'll that I've met over the years but I think most everybody is holding out this year. So I'll just say "See you next year".
Be careful! All of us want to be back next year!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Geewago, you are a great fan. Did you bring Chip and Joanna seat posters with you?

We need Big George to make an appearance today! Or maybe someone needs to make a giant Ashley.

6SIy4Wp.jpg

Reactions: NWICY

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Geewago, you are a great fan. Did you bring Chip and Joanna seat posters with you?
Chip and Joanna are not quite as popular in Waco as they are around the country. Once they restored a few old shacks and made mansions out of them the city tax office decided to re-evaluate every chicken coop in town. Taxes went above the ozone. If you go down to their downtown tourist attraction which is nothing more than an old grain elevator, you see license plates from everywhere but Hawaii.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Chip and Joanna are not quite as popular in Waco as they are around the country. Once they restored a few old shacks and made mansions out of them the city tax office decided to re-evaluate every chicken coop in town. Taxes went above the ozone. If you go down to their downtown tourist attraction which is nothing more than an old grain elevator, you see license plates from everywhere but Hawaii.
My wife has drug me there twice. It isn’t much, IMO.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
....for providing a ticket for me for the game tomorrow. I probably wouldn't have been able to acquire one otherwise due to this years circumstances.

Just a note for others reading this who think it is hard to get tickets. There were tickets for sale on Ticketmaster right up until tip off of the game with Baylor. Pods of 2 tickets were high in the balcony ends. Pods of 4 were middle rows in the balcony corners/ends or high rows on the balcony sides. Anyone who wants to attend can do so for $10 per ticket (must be bought in pods of 2 or 4).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron