The Big 12 AD meeting Thursday night

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Biggest question would be to Tech and OSU to get an idea if OU and UT would even be able to alone.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
If OU and UT leave, Bowlsby should be fired. I'm thinking to myself, what the **** has he done to improve the Big12 since taking over?

I think he was ignored because he wasn't the worst P5 commissioner the last ten years, that went to Larry Scott of the Pac 12. But now with their new one... He. Might be the worst though Kevin what's his face from the B1G definitely tried last year

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Like what does the Big 12 AD meeting look like tonight. Do the leftover ADs storm into the Zoom call and just start ******** and spitting fire? Do they play nice to Oklahoma and Texas and try to convince them that they shouldn't leave?

That's the insider information (hint, hint) that I want tonight.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
If OU and UT leave, Bowlsby should be fired. I'm thinking to myself, what the **** has he done to improve the Big12 since taking over?

If they leave, the Big 12 is not a major conference so who the **** cares who the commissioner is.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Zoom call

Bowlsby: OK, that's it for now, we'll reconvene soon. There's obviously much more to discuss.
Pollard: Hey Travis (KU AD), you got a couple minutes here after we're all done? I'd like to talk you. OK thanks everyone.

Kansas State
EsteemedOldfashionedKingsnake-max-1mb.gif

Oklahoma State
tenor.gif

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I think he was ignored because he wasn't the worst P5 commissioner the last ten years, that went to Larry Scott of the Pac 12. But now with their new one... He. Might be the worst though Kevin what's his face from the B1G definitely tried last year
Yeah, Kevin What's His Face from the BIG simply survived a litany of *uck ups from the conference. If I was Kevin, I'd be digging deeper on tOSU, Michigan, and even Whisky/Penn State, to see if there have been any discussions with the SEC. I'm not sure that the BIG presidents could get on board with a brave new world approach to life outside of the NCAA...they seem like rule followers to me.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He makes over $4MM a year and 2nd highest paid commissioner.

He won't be the commissioner, but it is a stupid thing to even discuss. We have much bigger fish to fry than whether they fire Bowlsby or not.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
He won't be the commissioner, but it is a stupid thing to even discuss. We have much bigger fish to fry than whether they fire Bowlsby or not.
My point is why are we blaming UT and OU? The CEO of the conference didn't know this was going down? He failed at his job then

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
My point is why are we blaming UT and OU? The CEO of the conference didn't know this was going down? He failed at his job then
Don't know this guy, but when a spouse cheats, who is the last one to find out? I cannot blame the Commish for not knowing when the scum bags are running around during the night trying to change leagues.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Don't know this guy, but when a spouse cheats, who is the last one to find out? I cannot blame the Commish for not knowing when the scum bags are running around during the night trying to change leagues.
But don't they have suspicions and start to do some digging?? If the Houston Chronicle reporter can find out through his sources, how the hell doesn't the Big12 commissioner not have better sources...

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Bowlsby was the AD at Iowa and Northern Iowa a long time ago. We have mixed feelings on him.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
The meeting should include Bowlsby and he should present what he knows and his thoughts and recommendations. He should then be dropped from the meeting and the schools discuss amongst themselves. Bowlsby has lost most of his power now and should NOT be given any at this time.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron