The Fighting...

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Campbell at the end of the video...

giphy.gif

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Obviously tom wanted this one more than Matt. Tom a little salty being let go by isu and wanted this w bad. Seemed like UT' S SUPERBOWL to me
Tom and UT's offense made UNI look like the Packers. As bad as our offense was, at least we can say in large part because UT has a large talent advantage and a good defense.

Last edited:

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
During a timeout Park seemed to say something to the team, and Campbell pulled him away and more or less seemed to try and calm him down. The two had a short exchange, never seemed bad, and Park went back out and threw a TD. The announcers talked about it for the rest of the game like Park and Campbell had a shouting match
Media loves crap like that.... It make and uninteresting game interesting.... Don't read into it too much just team frustration.....

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Two frustrated individuals. I'm sure they'll have a good talk about it today. From the way they were explaining it before they showed the video I was expecting way worse.

• Informative
Reactions: stateofmind

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
During a timeout Park seemed to say something to the team, and Campbell pulled him away and more or less seemed to try and calm him down. The two had a short exchange, never seemed bad, and Park went back out and threw a TD. The announcers talked about it for the rest of the game like Park and Campbell had a shouting match
The announcers are morons searching for something to talk about during a boring game. This was a complete non-issue. Steve Levy is the embodiment of the new ESPN. Its no longer about the sports, its about the drama. If there is no drama, they'll fabricate it.

• Agree
Reactions: jbhtexas

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Everyone was watching this game last night across the country. And we put together an epic **** show.

I highly doubt this game got as much attention as some here are claiming. It was going against an NFL game. If someone other than fans of either team tuned in, I'd be extremely surprised if they watched it after TX went up 14-0. And those that did keep watching probably wondered why TX was playing USC again.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Everyone was watching this game last night across the country. And we put together an epic **** show.
Everyone that doesn't get CBS, you mean. Bears-Packers likely protected most sports fans from that display of Big 10 level offense.

This was nothing but ESPN trying to manufacture drama out of a boring game.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I viewed it as an emotional kid showing his frustration with constant blitzing. Not so much yelling at CMC as ESPN wanted to spin. They probably talk about how to better handle the emotion of the game, but the positive side is that the kid wants to win.

Didn't think the coaches were good first quarter on recognizing 1) this is what their doing and here's what we will run to slow it down 2) it looks like your strengths tonight will be these plays, stay with them, you can't win it yourself.