***The Final Four Thread***

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Burke is going to go nuts against Syracuse. Ware will not see much playing time for Louisville, but Cardinals will prevail.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I'm pretty much as big of a sports nut as anyone. But with that said, I had really spaced off that the final 4 is today. I had Matt Thomas on the brain and the 3 point shooting contest, but nothing else. Glad this thread is up.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I think Louisville - Michigan would be the best game, but I'm actually rooting for Wichita State (as the Cinderella) and Syracuse (as a big fan of the 2-3 zone) in this round.

I'll predict it to be Louisville - Syracuse.

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
I think it will be Syracuse and Louisville. I am rooting for Wichita State, but as for the other 3 teams, I would say that while I am not fans of any of them, I like them. They are not teams that I normally root against (Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, UConn, Kentucky). The last time we had a final four with none of those 5 was 2007.

The other nice thing is that we have gone 3 straight years without an ACC team in the Final 4 which hasn't happened since 1961.

Some more Final Four facts:
HoopsTournament.Net: Final Four Tournament Facts

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
We should still be playing. Argh!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
The shooting in college basketball is terrible.

It really is. I used to assume that it was a common skill for talented basketball players, but that would not be the case anymore.

I'm sure that there are nerves from the big stage and issues from the stadium in this one, but this does happen way too often to be solely related to the stage/dome.

We are really spoiled with Freddieball.