The Fran fade is in full swing!

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
There will be a LOT riding on this NCAA tourney draw next week for Iowa. Kris Murray, Rebraca, Connor McC all playing their final games. Don't know when Fran is going to luck into an NBA player again - especially one who is 22 years old and still playing college basketball.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
There will be a LOT riding on this NCAA tourney draw next week for Iowa. Kris Murray, Rebraca, Connor McC all playing their final games. Don't know when Fran is going to luck into an NBA player again - especially one who is 22 years old and still playing college basketball.

I see tons of stats like 5 straight tourneys and 10 of 11 years in top half of B1G littering the Internet today from Fran supporters. If Barta survives this latest **** up, Fran is going no where and it is like an early Christmas present for ISU to have them both around.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
I have no idea why people keep saying Notre Dame wants him, he’s older than me, approaching Medicare age, is a crazed lunatic, and not that successful. This is not the image ND wishes to project.
It's more like a "he MIGHT be the best we can do" situation, I believe. I hadn't really noticed, but they haven't have much success over the last decade or so, arguably less than Iowa.

And I heard CW or Hassel mention that ND doesn't really want to pay a bball coach either, maxing out at 2.5 mil, which is not even close to big money for the market in 2023, especially at a school most would assume can throw money around easily.

• Haha
Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It's more like a "he MIGHT be the best we can do" situation, I believe. I hadn't really noticed, but they haven't have much success over the last decade or so, arguably less than Iowa.

And I heard CW or Hassel mention that ND doesn't really want to pay a bball coach either, maxing out at 2.5 mil, which is not even close to big money for the market in 2023, especially at a school most would assume can throw money around easily.
I guess the Elite 8 appearances can’t compare to Iowa getting thumped by Baylor in that NIT final that was way better than going to the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: RezClone