The Fran fade

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
And Iowa still faded down the stretch and were only going to play two more games both of which would have been losses and crushed his stock
I'm going to say 5-7 more games because we'll never know so we can say whatever we want.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
And Iowa still faded down the stretch and were only going to play two more games both of which would have been losses and crushed his stock
I actually feel bad for you this year because of you having nothing to brag about-the dumpster fire of a basketball team that will carry on to next season, and your “special” 7-6 football team.
Did I forget anything? T& P moving forward. Hang in there

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I actually feel bad for you this year because of you having nothing to brag about-the dumpster fire of a basketball team that will carry on to next season, and your “special” 7-6 football team.
Did I forget anything? T& P moving forward. Hang in there

I mean were a preseason top 10-15 football team with Brock Purdy but OK

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kid from Harvard, one from Louisville, and one from Santa Clara that didn't even start half of their games. Kid from Harvard might be decent. The other two scream desperation.

The kid from Louisville, the kid from Harvard and the kid from Dartmouth all would be great options IMO. Look at the schools going after them. This isn't like Fran beating out Portland State for Evelyn lol

• Winner
Reactions: WalkingCY

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
The kid from Louisville, the kid from Harvard and the kid from Dartmouth all would be great options IMO. Look at the schools going after them. This isn't like Fran beating out Portland State for Evelyn lol
Might have to scour the JUCOs

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I've lost track. How many scholarships available?

Help Support Us

Become a patron