The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
By the time you answer this there will be about six weeks left in 2020. What crazy assed thing(s) that nobody (but you) could predict does 2020 still have in store for us?

Also, will we see some sort of normalcy return in 2021 or is this craziness the new norm?

Reactions: Angie and GTO

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You can save one person from ever getting Corona. Who do you pick and why? You can’t live with the person or be family or close friend.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Will the Mailbag Revival involve having a separate thread each week for questions and another one for responses to the new questions, or one each week for both Q&A, or is it more hip to keep it self-contained to this thread, on to infinity?

Reactions: Angie

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you weren’t married (or if Pants is dating a SO that counts) to your current spouse tomorrow which one of your spouses friends would you be most interested in?

• Funny
  • Wow

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
By the way, I'll reveal this week's guest, in case you want to ask them more specific questions.

They are none other than CF power couple and Gravity Falls superfans, @Angie and @Mr Janny !

@cyrocksmypants and I are extremely excited to go on this double date (platonic on our part - unless Pants pays for dinner) down the mailbag rabbit hole.

Make Pants get you your own dessert, none of that two forks crap.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
By the way, I'll reveal this week's guest, in case you want to ask them more specific questions.

They are none other than CF power couple and Gravity Falls superfans, @Angie and @Mr Janny !

@cyrocksmypants and I are extremely excited to go on this double date (platonic on our part - unless Pants pays for dinner) down the mailbag rabbit hole.
I am pleasantly surprised! That Janny is one hell of a man. And Angie, what can I say that hasn't already been said.

• Friendly
Reactions: GTO and Angie