SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I had to look it up, but here it is…

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
What happened?
I just went through the play by play and saw he got a T and pulled up the replay, he grabbed his crotch after hitting a 3 to take the lead for WV, apparently in the direction of Marcus Smart. Announcers said it was the second game in a row he's been T'd up, not sure what happened in their last game.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Why the hell is the ref calling a technical on someone who is talking **** to the crowd?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sounds like he cost them the game as he did have 2 technicals. First was for taunting, and then with 5 minutes left in the game they were up by 3 and then he did his nut sack jesture which was his 4th and 5th fouls, so he fouled out. Four fouls in less than two minutes, guy seems triggered. He lead them in scoring.

• Haha
Reactions: isufbcurt

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Just because grabbing your junk worked for Baker Mayfield doesn’t mean that it works for everyone else.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Sounds like he cost them the game as he did have 2 technicals. First was for taunting, and then with 5 minutes left in the game they were up by 3 and then he did his nut sack jesture which was his 4th and 5th fouls, so he fouled out. Four fouls in less than two minutes, guy seems triggered. He lead them in scoring.

Nut sack jesture, I'd be rolling down the upper deck steps laughing so hard if I saw that live

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not exactly if you are talking about last night's game. He hit another big 3 at around 7 minutes remaining and got hit with the T for taunting. That WAS the nutsack gesture and became his 4th foul. He then within a minute or two drove around the right side to the baseline swinging his arm fully exended trying to clear out. He finally got whistled for the offensive foul when he ran into the defender he wasn't able to swim move around - foul #5. Of course he continued to talk just like he had for the entire game anytime any call went against him. Honestly he looked like an Iowa women's BB player the way he bitched about every single call.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Nut sack jesture, I'd be rolling down the upper deck steps laughing so hard if I saw that live
He really overdid it too, looks like The Jesus in Big Lebowski.

It was so ridiculous I think it was worth a T. Esp when he had already been T'd up for taunting, you're kind of on double secret probation.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Not exactly if you are talking about last night's game. He hit another big 3 at around 7 minutes remaining and got hit with the T for taunting. That WAS the nutsack gesture and became his 4th foul. He then within a minute or two drove around the right side to the baseline swinging his arm fully exended trying to clear out. He finally got whistled for the offensive foul when he ran into the defender he wasn't able to swim move around - foul #5. Of course he continued to talk just like he had for the entire game anytime any call went against him. Honestly he looked like an Iowa women's BB player the way he bitched about every single call.
He's not a nice person. He got t'd up here in Manhattan and fouled out as well. WVU doesn't have a point guard. That's the major reason they are struggling. But this dude's attitude isn't helping, a cancer.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone