The 'Silent CF'er' sound-off thread

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
I read boards everyday ! My husband just laughs at me . I start to post alot and then back out. Starting to be more bold lately.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Well, I live near the Minnesota boarder and we don't hear much about the Cyclones up here, so this is my way of keeping up. I just enjoy laughing at most of the posts written here. There are so many "experts" on this site. It's unbelievable. I graduated in 1990, so I suspect I'm older than most on this site.

Thanks everyone!:cute:

I'm with you as I graduated in 66. :smile:

With this post I'll find out if I'm in the silent CF'er.

****Edit**** I'm more prolific than I thought. I guess I must have counted only the content rather than the number of posts.

cycloneman42

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Iowa City, IA
I visit twice a day religiously- and don't have a whole lot of posts to show for it. I remember my first trip to CF- right after Morgan was shown the door. Can't believe that was so long ago.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
I visit twice a day religiously- and don't have a whole lot of posts to show for it. I remember my first trip to CF- right after Morgan was shown the door. Can't believe that was so long ago.

Okay you mention Morgan, soooo, that means basketball.... we look forward to your input this Basketball season!
:wink:
Z

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Yes, I am a Silent CFer. I'd say more, but then I wouldn't be silent.

What, do talk outloud when you are typing..you can still be silent, just type???? You can be very silent and still provide input!:yes:

Z

AmesCloneFan

Aug 17, 2008
Ames
I as well read for over a year but just recently even began a profile. In fact, the only reason I'm typing this one is to see if my avatar will work.:smile:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron