The 'Silent CF'er' sound-off thread

ICCLONEGAL

May 8, 2006
Iowa City
This is maybe my 3rd post. I'm a 32 year FB season ticket holder and probably old enough to be your mother. Your guys crack me up! If you get to Iowa City wave to me - Cyclone plates "CYCO4FB"
As always - GO CYCLONES!!

Reactions: Angie

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Hi, my name is Brian and I have only posted a few times. What exactly does this site do?

16,000 Brian !?!? :no:

holy crap I remember the day you went over 4k ... seems like only a few months ago.

I think you need an intervention.

CRLCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Silent CF'er here... 1989 Grad. Always a Fan..
Football and B-Ball Season ticket holder from CR.
Ready for some winning.... But, always a Fan!

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
aw man! I dropped out of the top 25 for post count ... I gotta quit getting suspended, its killin my stats.

Brian, remember when you used to joke that if you posted like 100 times a day it would still take you a couple years to catch 22? you're doing in man! couple more months and you'll have him, or your keyboard wearaway to powder.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
aw man! I dropped out of the top 25 for post count ... I gotta quit getting suspended, its killin my stats.

Brian, remember when you used to joke that if you posted like 100 times a day it would still take you a couple years to catch 22? you're doing in man! couple more months and you'll have him, or your keyboard wearaway to powder.
Remember when 22 was gone for a few months? That was a weird time frame.

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
This is maybe my 3rd post. I'm a 32 year FB season ticket holder and probably old enough to be your mother. Your guys crack me up! If you get to Iowa City wave to me - Cyclone plates "CYCO4FB"
As always - GO CYCLONES!!

Seriously though, I always wondered if peoples cars get damaged because of the ISU plates? I see quite a few around.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovetheclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 17, 2006
Ankeny, Ia
lurked for almost 2 years , but now i got a few posts under my belt ...

look out world

visit daily and my girlfriend thinks we need to start a therapy group to handle my addiction to everything cyclonefanatic

she thinks i have issues

Go Clones

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron