*****The Super, Mega, Huge Big 12 Expansion Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
According to The Dude, the Megathread won't move on to page 1477 until Notre Dame decides what to do with their football program.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Hmm, personal theory, The Dude is actually Chris Williams attempting to drive up CF page views.

ali2.jpg

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR, MEGATHREAD?!?

Anyone who gives themselves a nickname that is even possibly related to the Big Lebowski flick is on highly questionable ground.

The Dude, I'm looking at you.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The future. I am mastering the space-time continuum. My next endeavor will be to give consciousness to jimlad so I have a friend.

Well, we all knew it was going to happen eventually. The Megathread has become self aware and will eventually destroy us all.

...That said, for the time being, could the Megathread please provide the numbers for the next Powerball drawing? I'd like to win it and get that south endzone completed before the coming apocalypse.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
The future. I am mastering the space-time continuum. My next endeavor will be to give consciousness to jimlad so I have a friend.

... Also, I just wanted to be the first one to officially welcome our new Megathread overlord.

... I hope my loyalty won't be overlooked in the dark days to come.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.