This is the season?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Really think this is the year that KU's conference streak gets broken. Anyone else think it will be OU? OU has Trae Young. If you haven't watched him yet, do so. Steph Curry range, among all the other pg skills you'd ever want or need. Other three point shooters galore. Realize they can be scored on, nor do I care how good people think Northwestern is or isn't, but OU put up 68 on them.....in just the first half! :eek: Trae Young with 25 of them. Good Lord.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Don't ever get tired of Hilton Coliseum. I can't believe how dead OU's arena is when they have the most exciting player in the country and look like a top 15 team. I understand it's still football season in Norman, but still...

Winter break for students also doesn’t help

• Agree
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It's starting to look like Trey Young choosing OU over KU is going to break their streak. Just watched him pull up from 35' and it wasn't even in doubt. Wow. Northwestern has played everyone close and been decimated by Texas Tech and OU.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
The problem with the theory is that OU’s not going to get any favors from its lack luster home environment. Until Kansas has multiple losses in the Phog, it’s difficult for anyone else.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Trae Young hasn't seen anything like Hilton yet. Do they play here or the Phog first?

Road schedule
Dec 30 at TCU
Jan 6 at WVU
Jan 16 at KSU
Jan 20 at OSU
Feb 3 at UT
Feb 10 at ISU
Feb 13 at TTU
Feb 19 at KU
Feb 27 at BU

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Don't ever get tired of Hilton Coliseum. I can't believe how dead OU's arena is when they have the most exciting player in the country and look like a top 15 team. I understand it's still football season in Norman, but still...

Went down there 2/3 yrs ago, for the ISU game they had Buddy & Co. we had Georges etc. both teams ranked arena wasn't 3/4 full. Good coach and good teams and a fan base that only care about FB.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
This is how it will go

1. Kansas
2. Oklahoma

I’ll see it before I believe it in regards to Kansas finishing anything other than #1.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Every December, we say this is the year. I'm waiting until the March when it finally happens before saying it.

I think everybody has wondered various years, but this is the first year I've actually said it, and believed it. I always pick KU. Going with the team with the POY, Trae. And no, I don't think it's too early to anoint him. He's that impressive. Unless an injury of course.

Will be interesting how West Virginia plays him and how he plays vs. them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron