This Team is Overtrained

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Look at their muscles compared to earlier in the year, instead of looking full, they look flat and depleted. That is a sign of overtraining. They don't have the legs right now. Look at how they are playing, just a step slow, they look weak. I love TJ's culture building and go balls to the wall attitude, but you have to be smart about it. He needs to back off in practice some I think so the team is fresher on game days.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Look at their muscles compared to earlier in the year, instead of looking full, they look flat and depleted. That is a sign of overtraining. They don't have the legs right now. Look at how they are playing, just a step slow, they look weak. I love TJ's culture building and go balls to the wall attitude, but you have to be smart about it. He needs to back off in practice some I think so the team is fresher on game days.
Wow someone doesn’t really know how the body works

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
“If you cling too tightly, you’re gonna lose control”

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
so-tired.gif

Reactions: AgronAlum

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Maybe those high speed treadmills that were supposed to be the breakthrough for football years back ended up at the BB facility?

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
I mean I don't know what you're talking about, but I do think they're starting to wear down as the year goes on. It's expected when you're down to 10? scholarship players and play the style ISU plays, but I just don't understand hearing about how hard they practice when you're in month 4 of the season. Idk, I suppose working too hard is better than not hard enough but man some of these games are getting ugly at the end.