Tiger King on netflix

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
There's a lot of talk about the show painting certain people as villains. I was surprised to see that after watching it because I thought that they ALL were painted as villains. Well, more like presented as the villains they seem to be.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Carol Baskin is the villain because she likes to paint herself as above the crap even though she’s just as bad if not worse than the others.

She likes to act like she is some enlightened animal rights activist yet she spent millions of dollars on destroying Joe and making his zoo a worse place for animals.

She talked about the mob boss guy who yeah is an awful person. The thing is he didn’t pretend he wasn’t an awful person. Whether he actually had moved on from his criminal enterprises or not isn’t a big deal to me.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I think the only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing that's fundamentally different between Carol and Joe Exotic, Doc Antle, and the others is that she doesn't breed cats. Her place consists of rescues that can't go back to the wild. Otherwise she's basically the same as far a profiting off of these animals. And yes, she probably killed her husband.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I think the only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing that's fundamentally different between Carol and Joe Exotic, Doc Antle, and the others is that she doesn't breed cats. Her place consists of rescues that can't go back to the wild. Otherwise she's basically the same as far a profiting off of these animals. And yes, she probably killed her husband.

I agree. I do think there is a line between when she does and what Doc and Joe do, albeit a very thin line. I do think there's some definite profiteering that goes on with what she does. But I also figure these rescued big cats would probably either be euthanized or go to a zoo, which is essentially the same concept as what she is running.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

That *****

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Someone posted this in the mafia thread, but I thought it was pretty funny.

The 3rd video, girl is gooooood looking.

1:49 does not skip leg day

cyguy9320

Nov 26, 2006

She's 15...
this-post-right-here-officer-31251114.png

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

My wife, 8 year old and I have been going around the house singing this song for a solid week now.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
TikTok is weird... I don't get it

I still don’t get it but I still find myself scrolling through it a bunch. It’s oddly entertaining.

I’ve never been a social media guy either. Picked up twitter maybe a year ago. No Facebook. Don’t use Instagram.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I still don’t get it but I still find myself scrolling through it a bunch. It’s oddly entertaining.

I’ve never been a social media guy either. Picked up twitter maybe a year ago. No Facebook. Don’t use Instagram.
The few TikTok videos I have seen are people dancing and it just makes me weirded out haha

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron