Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So we are all rooting for Mulkey tomorrow night? This game should break a ton of rating records.

You may be disappointed, Baylor was basically a real time Penn State rape syndicate while Mulkey was there and she was dismissive of the victims. Many of us think they should have been booted from big 12.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Go Tigahs, but hopefully Reese goes 0-13. Not that it would stop her from making an ass of herself. If Iowa wins, how fast does she run to the locker room and then shove away cameras for trying to get a shot of her?

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
Let’s be honest for a second. Everybody loves football and if they can’t make these extra leagues last more than a year, it doesn’t matter if CC can walk on water, yet another basketball league isn’t going to stick around. This is an all cards in, Hail Mary, swing for the fences on every pitch type of move.
It's been around for 7 years.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
For anybody who thinks this thread is embarrassing…the main thread on the Iowa Rivals board is claiming the only reason Iowa and LSU are matched up in the Elite Eight is racism against whites.

Hard to believe but there it is, mostly in general agreement among the Hawkeye posters too.

I can’t even fathom how that might work.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
For anybody who thinks this thread is embarrassing…the main thread on the Iowa Rivals board is claiming the only reason Iowa and LSU are matched up in the Elite Eight is racism against whites.

Hard to believe but there it is, mostly in general agreement among the Hawkeye posters too.

Catholics vs Convicts!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Glory Road, but the opposite.

Hok Fan shines through again :oops:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

That place is a racist cesspool. If you want to read a bunch of comments from white people with a major complex read Iowa fan boards.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone