Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Something something Angel Reese...something something fair catch...something something 10 win season...soemthing something little brother...

Did i cover all the cliches before they show up?

In Caitlyn's defense, even if she was a total punk like this every game she'd probably still be handling the spotlight better than Angel seems to be this year. Who knows what is going on there.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
As far as I can tell, CC is a decent person off the court, but maybe I'm wrong?

But on the court... she is a horrible sport... and I would never want my daughter to act like her. I don't know how her teammates can like her either? I'd be ticked off if she was on my team and was ice cold and still taking 50 shots in a game and making like 9 of them.

This video of her should not surprise anyone... that's who she is on the basketball court.

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
In Caitlyn's defense, even if she was a total punk like this every game she'd probably still be handling the spotlight better than Angel seems to be this year. Who knows what is going on there.
Only if they are winning big she has had a reputation for dishing it out to those guarding her but she does not like it when a player even gets close to her. If you watch she will push off almost every time someone gets close to her. She is a very good shooter when she is on but if she has an off night she gets testy.

PS: she gets NIL money from a company a relative of mine works for and when she visited the store they work in she acted like it was a pain having to talk to customers.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Angel might be a better person on the court honestly.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Only if they are winning big she has had a reputation for dishing it out to those guarding her but she does not like it when a player even gets close to her. If you watch she will push off almost every time someone gets close to her. She is a very good shooter when she is on but if she has an off night she gets testy.

YARN | Oh, a germaphobe. | Seinfeld (1989) - S09E09 The Apology | Video  clips by quotes | 7c3a1622 | 紗

Reactions: SerenityNow

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
As far as I can tell, CC is a decent person off the court, but maybe I'm wrong?

But on the court... she is a horrible sport... and I would never want my daughter to act like her. I don't know how her teammates can like her either? I'd be ticked off if she was on my team and was ice cold and still taking 50 shots in a game and making like 9 of them.

This video of her should not surprise anyone... that's who she is on the basketball court.
Yep, she is extremely whiny on the court. Plays entitled, cries constantly at the officials, has a whiny look on her face basically at all times, not afraid to do cheap shots (thus this video is not at all surprising). Really cocky when things are going well - and not in a “hey she’s just confident so it’s a cool kind of cocky” way. She’s far, far more palatable off the court.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
Yep, she is extremely whiny on the court. Plays entitled, cries constantly at the officials, has a whiny look on her face basically at all times, not afraid to do cheap shots (thus this video is not at all surprising). Really cocky when things are going well - and not in a “hey she’s just confident so it’s a cool kind of cocky” way. She’s far, far more palatable off the court.
Is there a point when her on-court antics start to diminish her off-court earning power? Like Draymond Green and Rasheed Wallace before him?

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It’s hard to know for sure though, since she can’t figure out how to stay on it this year.

And do you know what her problems are? If not, it might be best not to judge.

I know you weren't making any judgement at all in your statement... I just know others have... and will.

She is very young and is getting paid big money and getting lots of fame... not everyone handles all that very well at that age. Maybe that's what is getting to CC too... although she's been like that on the court for a long time.