Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Our women are likely to get their doors blown off against Iowa this year... but I think one thing they need to do is just harass CC all night, get up in her grill, talk crap, etc. She can't handle it. She's extremely soft and a hot head.

Best chance to get her off her game.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Our women are likely to get their doors blown off against Iowa this year... but I think one thing they need to do is just harass CC all night, get up in her grill, talk crap, etc. She can't handle it. She's extremely soft and a hot head.

Best chance to get her off her game.
Yes because nobody else has tried any of that. You’re right.

Reactions: cmhawks99

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
can’t believe you are defending her after that bush league move.
I can't stand trash talk, but it's a part of the game these days. Everyone does it, not just CC. I'm not a big fan of CC's on-court antics, she does complain about non-calls, etc., but it's not like she's the only one who does that either. This move got her T'd up, she deserved it, she's going to be a target for other players, she knows it and needs to have better composure for sure, but seems to be getting blown out of proportion. JMO.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
I can't stand trash talk, but it's a part of the game these days. Everyone does it, not just CC. I'm not a big fan of CC's on-court antics, she does complain about non-calls, etc., but it's not like she's the only one who does that either. This move got her T'd up, she deserved it, she's going to be a target for other players, she knows it and needs to have better composure for sure, but seems to be getting blown out of proportion. JMO.
I think you are going to have to show additional video if you want anyone to believe she was targeted.

Reactions: VeloClone

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Tell that to Kirk for bringing up the fair catch debacle again yesterday post game