Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
CW on 2 Guys said she behaves like this because of all the hype and pressure.

Really? What explains her behavior in high school and her years at Iowa before this season then? She’s always behaved like this CW. C’mon…. you’re better than this. Call it out for what it is…. don’t excuse this s**t. You wouldn’t want your daughters acting like this.

Problem is she has had enablers who have allowed the behavior because of her talent. She would be so much better if this crap would have been shutdown at an early age.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
Problem is she has had enablers who have allowed the behavior because of her talent. She would be so much better if this crap would have been shutdown at an early age.
The Iowa coaching staff has continued to enable her. When she was a freshman pulling that crap I wonder why an upperclassman didn't just throw a ball off her forehead and tell her to stop.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
A part of me doesn’t want to see a LSU-Iowa matchup.

It’s going to be sickening how much the media will make it into a “good” vs “evil” game. The hard working, gritty, over achieving gym rats from Iowa vs the disrespectful thugs from LSU.

When in fact…. CC will easily be the biggest whiny and disrespectful player on the court…. but nobody will acknowledge that fact.

I still work with people that think Angel Reese started that ‘you can’t see me’ hand face gesture thing. They refuse to admit CC was doing that first, and Angel was mocking her for it.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Curious, what whiny behavior did CC do in High School? Did she have that reputation then?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
I still work with people that think Angel Reese started that ‘you can’t see me’ hand face gesture thing. They refuse to admit CC was doing that first, and Angel was mocking her for it.

Time to start toying with their food in the break room refrigerator.

coworker-stealing-lunch-haram-food-petty-revenge-fb-632c58e07247e.png

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

It’s going to be sickening how much the media will make it into a “good” vs “evil” game. The hard working, gritty, over achieving gym rats from Iowa vs the disrespectful thugs from LSU.

When in fact…. CC will easily be the biggest whiny and disrespectful player on the court…. but nobody will acknowledge that fact.

Where did she get it from?? Iowa will try an patent that like the color black. :)

giphy.gif

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I reject this excuse in this case and life in general. I've dealt with many "leaders" (managers) who are jerks to their people. Then I hear "Yeah but you gotta understand how much pressure he's under. We can't possibly grasp the stress level." Maybe I can't, but I get stressed in life too and I don't treat people poorly.

Same goes for athletes/celebrities. Yes, they have a ton of pressure and hype. She has an entire ecosystem around her working to make money off her fame. Pressure reveals character, it doesn't create it.
Stress and pressure illustrates a person’s true character. Anyone can be cheerful and happy when things go their way. But life will throw curveballs. How people handle these adverse situations is a far better way to analyze a person’s true characteristics.

Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times

You should stop falling into the trap of calling black people thugs. I know it's not what you meant and you know it's not what you meant, but we're there now.

It's become code whether we agree or not.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Stress and pressure illustrates a person’s true character. Anyone can be cheerful and happy when things go their way. But life will throw curveballs. How people handle these adverse situations is a far better way to analyze a person’s true characteristics.

Weren't there reports of the same stuff well before all of this?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron