Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
She technically doesn't even need to play in the WNBA if she chooses!

I really don't know why you are on this site constantly trying to promote CC. Do you see any ISU fans on Hok boards constantly promoting Tyrese or Purdy? I just don't get your motivation to coming here to make these posts. CC is no longer playing for Iowa. Time to close this thread. But I'm sure you'll come back to try to bring it back to life.
You have probably posted 20 times more than me in this thread.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
You have probably posted 20 times more than me in this thread.
Easier to point your finger at someone else than admitting blame to yourself. Remember, when you point your finger at someone, only one finger is pointed at them; three are pointed back at yourself.

• Useful
Reactions: Die4Cy

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Not even gonna dig at Caitlin, but didn't realize #1 pick gets paid that low. Makes complete sense to stay in college with NIL now.

WNBA is pretty much funded by the NBA, almost all the teams are tied to an NBA franchise. The NBA losses money on the WNBA. Salaries are low that is why many of the players also play full seasons in Europe as it pays better.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Easier to point your finger at someone else than admitting blame to yourself. Remember, when you point your finger at someone, only one finger is pointed at them; three are pointed back at yourself.
Don’t look in the mirror.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
It’s tough in cheek. Satire. A play on people saying Iowa state fans should be rooting for CC due to the allegiance of the state of Iowa.

Satire is dead; you have to link everything and spell it out for people who either are to stupid to get it or don't want to get it.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well I've been working so almost the same thing but what did I miss?

We are constantly told we should support Clark because she’s from Iowa and all of that ****. So the joke is even Caitlin understands that giving your rival **** is fine.

Reactions: WartburgClone