Time to call a spade a spade.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
What are we rebuilding towards I guess is my question. The only non ass offensive player we have is xavier and he will be gone.

Reactions: JBone84

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
There seem to be no consequences or accountability in the program - between players and coaches. Maybe that happens in the off-season but we keep trotting out the same players, making the same mistakes, with the same play calls…and I guess they are expecting different results???

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
I would be ok with seeing a change in the offensive line. There effort today was bad. On run plays they stood up and got beat with no resistance.

Reactions: mikeiastat

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Kansas executes better than us.
giphy.gif

SDClone

Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
I would be ok with seeing a change in the offensive line. There effort today was bad. On run plays they stood up and got beat with no resistance.

Lacking tons of fundamentals and that’s pretty sad with the experience that is there. It all comes down to coaching.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
There seem to be no consequences or accountability in the program - between players and coaches. Maybe that happens in the off-season but we keep trotting out the same players, making the same mistakes, with the same play calls…and I guess they are expecting different results???
No ****.

3 false starts by Tyler Miller on the final drive and he never comes out, ends up getting worked for the deciding sack. How bad an omen is it for the future of that oline, that is already horrible, that there is nobody on the sidelines that can do it better than #66?