TopGolf is coming to Des Moines.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Traffic on Mills and JCP already sucks on the weekends... This should help
I avoid Mills whenever possible. We usually take EP True and come in from the north to most of the stuff off of Mills.

Reactions: DSMCy

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Although, that chunk of land seems like it is finally getting developed after all the years. I haven't heard what is going over there yet.
Yeah they've been moving dirt for a bit now.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I avoid Mills whenever possible. We usually take EP True and come in from the north to most of the stuff off of Mills.

Mills really isn't all that bad, you just can't drive like an out of towner. Everyone camps in the right two lanes but if you stay left you can usually zip out there pretty well.

• Agree
Reactions: alarson

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Nice! Top Golf is by far the superior product compared to Suite Shots so I’m wondering like many if that will get scrapped.

3 is definitely at least 1 too many for this area, but I’m glad to see an actual TG is coming and not a watered down version.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Nice! Top Golf is by far the superior product compared to Suite Shots so I’m wondering like many if that will get scrapped.

3 is definitely at least 1 too many for this area, but I’m glad to see an actual TG is coming and not a watered down version.

Yeah. Bombers up In Johnston will still be ok but no way Suite Shots will make it IMO.

BooneCy

May 30, 2006
Although, that chunk of land seems like it is finally getting developed after all the years. I haven't heard what is going over there yet.
I believe this is where the Dave and Busters is going.