Transfer Portal Tracker

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This hopefully will be the biggest bummer of the transfer season. I had really liked the idea of Norton and Sama being a 1/2 punch. I really did think that Norton would be Campbells next NFL RB. His injuries definitely held him back his 2 seasons here.
I get it though. He's got the ability to be the feature back somewhere, just not in the same running back room as Sama.

Reactions: GMackey32

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
This hopefully will be the biggest bummer of the transfer season. I had really liked the idea of Norton and Sama being a 1/2 punch. I really did think that Norton would be Campbells next NFL RB. His injuries definitely held him back his 2 seasons here.
You aren’t the only one who saw him with an NFL future (CW). I never bought into it though.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Has God given any indication on which schools are interested in him yet?
Well as you might guess, I have a direct line to the man above and he's made it abundantly clear to me that he's not a Big 10 fan (especially when it comes to Penn State, Michigan State, and Iowa), so you can rule out those schools.

LonelyCyKC

Mar 17, 2016
Well, it should be just like the pros. When you don't feel like playing in a game, you just don't and still get paid, right? Or, when you don't like the situation you're in, you can just up and leave and go to another team, right? Just like the pros.

.....right?
Actually in the pros if you refuse to play, you get fined. If you want to leave and the team won't release you, or trade you, you can quit and not get paid.

Now ---- in college, if you refuse to play, you lose your scholarship, and if you want to leave you can try the portal, but there is no guarantee you will find another school.

Reactions: GT25Ump

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa

The injuries Norton had as a Freshman really set him back. One question for Coach Hines, how does this affect the number of recruits for the next year? Is there still a limit on the number you take in. or has that been removed and does that number include transfers in?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Instead of doomsday two days after an incredible road win, can we talk about transfer portal wants/needs? Or at least a thread about that. Not every day has to be a bad day!

It’s a free world, go grab your karma by starting the thread.