Transfer Portal Tracker

CycloneBamaFan

Nov 6, 2018
Looks like a lot of potential in the portal. I hope CMC is locked on. I hope we get some high end talent who fit our culture. Need to take advantage of this golden opportunity.

• Funny
Reactions: simply1

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Looks like a lot of potential in the portal. I hope CMC is locked on. I hope we get some high end talent who fit our culture. Need to take advantage of this golden opportunity.

That's one of the toughest parts about the portal. CMC has to balance bowl prep, retaining players currently on the team, retaining incoming recruits (until signing day) and also recruiting from the portal. Let's just say that all CMC wants for Christmas is a nap, because he won't be sleeping much this month.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Not seeing any real impact players on the Iowa State portal after Sanders or Norton. And it makes no real difference whether you were informed. Are you buying all the premium info you can?
My initial message said nothing about wanting or needing to be informed. It was purely inquiring why statements by CMC replying to the question put before him was reported the way it was. Appreciate the earlier posters answers/discussion. Sorry, thought that's what happens on the CF message board. Didn't know I was supposed to apologize for not buying premium info.

Reactions: Acylum

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Let’s see if Avery Johnson follows Klein to Texas A&M now that Klein just accepted the OC job there.
That would be a bad beat for KSU, starter enters portal because OC prefers Johnson, OC takes the Aggie baggie and leaves, now you have to race to fill an OC position in time to convince Johnson to stay, but the portal closes in a few weeks so he could easily leave anyway.

Last edited:

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
That would be a bad beat for KSU, starter enters portal because OC prefers Johnson, OC leaves, now you have to race to fill an OC position in time to convince Johnson to stay, but the portal closes in a few weeks so he could easily leave anyway.
Johnson grew up idolizing Klein too.

Reactions: CloneFanInKC

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Guys leaving the program. Will try to update accordingly.

RB- Cartavious Norton
RB- Eli Sanders

WR- Greg Gaines
WR- Quaron Adams

TE- Deshawn Hanika

DE- Jefferson Adam

LB- Joseph Jean-Louis
LB- Carston Marshall

DB- Treyveon McGee
DB- Myles Norwood
DB- Terrell Crosby
Sitting at 11

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
What week will he get injured this year?
O/U is 6.5

He is an ok qb at best, and cant stay upright. Why on earth is he still playing? Is he going for a PhD?
If the money is right, why not? Maybe he ends up on a practice squad eventually, but for now he’s got value in NIL. No clue what Louisville is paying him. May as well keep playing ball until he has to go to work like the rest of us.