Trent Condon

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
@JM4CY Haha yeah I meant to quote Far Cyde. I was like what the hell is this guy's problem?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So one down for no idea what’s happening in the world around him.

Anyone else?

What the F are you talking about? JP said what he had to say right now in the best interest of ISU football.

Like I said... if only Barta knew how to do that, then Iowa wouldn't be known for all their sexism and racism in their program. It's truly disgusting. And what's even more disgusting are the fans like you that support that s**t.

I'd rather ISU doesn't even have athletics anymore than to support one as slimy and hateful as the Iowa athletic department.

Reactions: RezClone

The Far Cyde

Sep 15, 2019
What the F are you talking about? JP said what he had to say right now in the best interest of ISU football.

Like I said... if only Barta knew how to do that, then Iowa wouldn't be known for all their sexism and racism in their program. It's truly disgusting. And what's even more disgusting are the fans like you that support that s**t.

I'd rather ISU doesn't even have athletics anymore than to support one as slimy and hateful as the Iowa athletic department.
I’ll help you out. JP has no idea what is going to happen, and very little control over it.

There see. That’s wasn’t so bad.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Anyway. Gotta get back to my racist hok board now. I’ll be back you silly billies.
tenor.gif

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Anyway. Gotta get back to my racist hok board now. I’ll be back you silly billies.

Of course you have to leave.... you won't answer why you support a sexist and racist athletics program.

And yes, JP likely doesn't know what's going to happen yet... why is that a bad thing? Nobody probably does. So he's keeping it close to the vest... as he should. Barta could learn something from JP. Instead he just continues to support sexism and racism and just get sued for millions every single year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron