Trent Condon

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
They talked a lot about the B12 response to ESPN. Sensed less glee in their voices today; seems like they know this is a big deal
it's the first shoe in the sport and collegiate athletics as a whole completely changing, and none of the Iowa or Iowa State, Nebraska, Purdue, Indiana, Minnesotas et al make the cut to the big boy bus if something doesn't stop the other shoe dropping.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Tell me I shouldn’t listen to this without telling me not to listen to it.
Chad told Trent he's being talked about on Cyclone message boards. Trent laughed and knew what it was about.
He also decided to double down (again) on making a case for ISU being able to lose 10 games.

In all seriousness it's not worth checking out the pod, Trent's pretty pathetic.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Chad told Trent he's being talked about on Cyclone message boards. Trent laughed and knew what it was about.
He also decided to double down (again) on making a case for ISU being able to lose 10 games.

In all seriousness it's not worth checking out the pod, Trent's pretty pathetic.
It's almost like it had been a couple weeks and people had forgotten about him again, so he tried to stir the pot. It's gross.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Ya think…

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver

Trent is a talentless huckster for the hawks. Ross Peterson who is on with Williams can at least be complimentary to the Cyclones when they do something well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron