Tristan Enaruna Commits

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
This is awesome news!

Does anyone know why he left Kansas?
Rumor has it he walked into Self's office without knocking and saw him without his toupee on. After the initial shock of how old he looked, he decided he needed a change of scenery with a different coach. ;-)

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Alright, well this ******* rules! We still have to see if TJ can coach them or not but i didn't expect to be as optimistic about basketball next year as i am now. Very, very good off-season here

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
So you're telling me we hire Kyle Green who has a proven track record of developing forwards at a high clip just as Xavier Foster and Tristan Enaruna have a combined seven years of eligibility?

Those two have an insane amount of God given ability. If they develop to their full potential...damn!...they gun be good!

Last edited:

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Just a heads up for CF. All of the TJ haters are going to be taking a beating until something bad happens (which it will at some point). Repentance will not save you.
I wouldn't say I was TJ hater, but had questions about the hire. I have never doubted that TJ is a hell of recruiter, but still curious to see how the team performs on the court.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
oVpylL.gif
This transfer thing is kinda NOT awful...right Fran?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron