Turn out the lights.....the parties over.

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
I know I'll probably get run for this but who cares.
This is one of the least enjoyable teams I can remember watching. We don't play defense that great. We barely run an offense and it usually ends up in a one-on-one show.

This team is comically bad in the post and it doesn't look like there's anything on the horizon that says that's going to change. How do you not recruit a center?

I haven't seen anything that makes me think this team is going to the tournament whatsoever. We have five seniors that we have no idea what we're going to get from night to night from them. Is this the game we get something out of Burton or is it bad? Is nazzy on fire or is he just throwing up garbage. Literally every game we have no clue.
And I'm not sure what coach is doing at times. End of the first half we have a foul to give instead you let the guy dribble to 17 feet and knocked out a jumper. Donovan Jackson was on fire and we don't get him in more than what we did in the second half. We made zero adjustments guarding the post.
We are now over halfway through the season and we have zero Good wins.
Fourth most experienced team in the country that will be in the NIT. I'm sorry but that's pathetic.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
This girl I hang out with has a brother who plays for Holy Cross.... watch them play then re-evaluate unfun basketball.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This is one of the least enjoyable teams I can remember watching. We don't play defense that great. We barely run an offense and it usually ends up in a one-on-one show.

Did you enjoy Hoiball?

Because it was kind of like that--lack of defense and maybe not one on one, but plenty of ill-advised offensive basketball.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyBobby and socalcy

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
giphy.gif

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin

This team is comically bad in the post and it doesn't look like there's anything on the horizon that says that's going to change. How do you not recruit a center?

I haven't seen anything that makes me think this team is going to the tournament whatsoever. We have five seniors that we have no idea what we're going to get from night to night from them. Is this the game we get something out of Burton or is it bad? Is nazzy on fire or is he just throwing up garbage. Literally every game we have no clue.
And I'm not sure what coach is doing at times. End of the first half we have a foul to give instead you let the guy dribble to 17 feet and knocked out a jumper. Donovan Jackson was on fire and we don't get him in more than what we did in the second half. We made zero adjustments guarding the post.
We are now over halfway through the season and we have zero Good wins.
Fourth most experienced team in the country that will be in the NIT. I'm sorry but that's pathetic.

umpboom.gif

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Did you enjoy Hoiball?

Because it was kind of like that--lack of defense and maybe not one on one, but plenty of ill-advised offensive basketball.

I'll advised offensive basketball? Obviously you know nothing about basketball. His sets were light years beyond what we've seen at Iowa State.

That being said OP needs to go hang out with the guys that were **** riding Monte and saying we could win the next 6 games after OSU. The sky isn't falling after a big 12 road loss to a team not named Texas or OU.