UNI Dual (2/11/24)

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
Terukina should never ever ever ever ever ever see a wrestling mat for Iowa state ever again
Did he commit a crime or something? He's the best we've got right now and I haven't really questioned his effort. Sometimes you can train hard and something just doesn't click. I'd agree to get the results we want as a team we need an upgrade, but as an iowa state fan I'm not gonna trash the dude.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
That's a great comp.

Aside...As it sits right now would Terukina have a bid or is it shaping up like he'll need to steal one?
I think it's too early to tell b/c we don't have the conference numbers, but I'm guessing he'll get one (to NCAA) unless he bombs at the Big 12s. He has a good win percentage and a win over Barnett.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
@jcordova8 or @Tigerguy_ We need to get an NIL Tshirt designed for Air Cuba and get it available before Big 12 & Nationals. Maybe it is easiest to get it in the Cyclone Fanatic store!
Let me talk to Dresser this week and see what I can do. I had an NIL idea for him but was waiting on his green card situation to clear up. I hadn't connected with them about that in a while so I'll see what I can do!

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
I’m relaxed. I would think he would want 10,000 coming into the cardinal and gold collective when he places top 8. But definitely disappointing that him and Broderson have not improved since coming hear. I think i have the right as a fan to be mad when this program is on the rise.
Sorry little illiterate today. I meant here not hear
Kysen has not improved since he was a freshman. Him and Julien Broderson have not improved. What I meant by that statement is next year he shouldn’t be our 125. Obviously this year he is all we got. I definitely hope Kysen proves me wrong or else why would I give 10,000 if he makes the podium.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sorry little illiterate today. I meant here not hear

Kysen has not improved since he was a freshman. Him and Julien Broderson have not improved. What I meant by that statement is next year he shouldn’t be our 125. Obviously this year he is all we got. I definitely hope Kysen proves me wrong or else why would I give 10,000 if he makes the podium.
You’re right, they should hit a home run with every 18 year old recruit. No reason not to have 10 AAs.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I like that Hilton is doing the Juicy Wiggle. They need to have a set time or match to do it. I was watching the wrestlers for both teams and they seemed to enjoy it and most were watching the crowd.

Lets make Hilton entertaining and more than just the wrestling!!!
After David’s match was perfect. Maybe Gaitan was a little riled up for it which is why he damn near gave everyone in there a coronary.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Most men over 35 would say a half a dozen times over the weekend is too much.
Too much?!?

100.gif

Reactions: 4theheckofit